Dimethyl Sulfoxide (or DMSO) is a liquid substance, a great solvent, and it was first synthesized in 1866 by a Russian scientist, Alexander Zaytsev. As aforementioned a great solvent has high penetrance abilities also through the skin. Includes in its makeup releasable oxygen, sulfur, and two molecules of methane. In the right medicine, it is used as an anti- inflammatory, anti-oxidant, and as penetrator of substances through the skin.
- General and thorough antibacterial, effective against bacteria, fungus, microsplasms and viruses.
- Improves the immune system and reduces the effects of allergies
- An extremely strong anti-inflammatory substance with good antioxidant abilities
- Anaesthetizes when applied on painful muscles or joints
- Improves the blood flow
- Even dissolves new blood clots
- Expands blood vessels and improves the functioning of the heart
- “Carries” molecules effectively through the cell, and passes through the blood-brain barrier.
- Improves the state of the connecting tissues, softens collagen, and encourages healing of wounds
- Strong diuretic and also very effective with urinary tract infections.
After oral use or through the skin, DMSO not only penetrates through the soft tissues, but also the bones. It is also good for treating cancerous tumors, infections in the jaw, and spaces in bones. Molecular iodine dissolves in DMSO solution easily. Therefore, I will recommend dissolving it in a small amount of iodine or Lugol’s solution, and apply it often on injured gums. Dilute it enough so that it doesn’t irritate the skin.
Pure DMSO is non-toxic and safe to use, but you need to pay attention to a few things. For example, when you use DMSO for hypodermic use, the skin must be clean and free from unwanted chemicals, such as those found inn creams or industrial sunscreen. You can use DMSO by itself on inflamed, stiff or hurting muscles or joints, or on problematic body parts, so that it will help medications and nutritional supplements penetrate into the body through the skin. However, it does not carry bacteria, bigger molecules or chemicals into the body, which usually cannot penetrate the skin, it only limits the ability of those that can penetrate by themselves, but not by much.
Want to know more: http://health-science-spirit.com/msm.html